40.41£ – 53.24£
FSC option also available
For a Safe and Enjoyable Barbecue Please Read The Instructions Carefully:
How To Light:
1. Remove one inner bag from outer and place on barbecue. (Do not empty charcoal out of inner bag.)
2.ALWAYS place your barbecue on a firm, non-flammable, heat resistant surface. e.g. flag stones etc.
3.The Instant Lighting Charcoal is specially impregnated. Do not use lighter fluid or other flammable liquids with this product.
4.Hold a lighted match under the corner of the bag.
5.After about 10 minutes separate coals.
6.Depending on the wind conditions it can take approx 20 minutes or the flames to die down. Do not cook before the charcoal has a coating of ash. Smoking charcoal imparts the distinct barbecue flavour. Shelter from wind if necessary.
Warnings: 1. This product generates extreme heat therefore great care must be taken with using, handling and safe disposal.
2. Always keep children and pets away from the barbecue and barbecue area.
3. Never use indoors or in confined areas (for example tents) as Carbon Monoxide poisoning can result from burning charcoal in areas with poor ventilation.
4. Do not use in prohibited areas.
5. Never add lighting fluid or other flammable liquids once the barbecue has been lit.
6. Never place your barbecue on a surface which is liable to be damaged.
7. Never handle your barbecue while it is in use – it soon becomes very hot
8. After you have finished cooking, extinguish completely and allow to go cold before handling or moving
9. Remember the area beneath and around our barbecue will become extremely hot and will remain so for some time after use. Remember to dispose of your charcoal carefully and responsibly.
|Hazardous Material Type|
|Number Of Items|